+91-76 76 122 122 Enquire Now
Arrow
Arrow
Arrow

Dear Visitor, We will soon share an update on Pashmina Projects launching at Pune. Thanks!

Pashmina Builders launches its first signature project in east bangalore – “Pashmina Waterfront”

  • Mr. Asit Koticha, Chairman Pashmina Developers with over twenty five years of experience in the Indian Capital Market enters Real Estate in Bangalore.
  • A 16 acre project with 12 acres of open garden, abutting a large serene lake
  • Tallest, fully Vaastu compliant building in East Bangalore with over 1100 apartments
  • Only 10% of built up area, and 90% is covered with aesthetic landscaping housing more than 25 amenities.
  • Each apartment is open on three sides which ensures 270 degree view with no common walls between the apartments
  • Human touch – for every apartment sold , a house gets constructed for an underprivileged person in Karnataka at Pashmina’s cost.

Bangalore, 28th September 2011. Pashmina Builders and Developers launched their maiden project “Pashmina Waterfront” in Bangalore today. Pashmina Waterfront is unique in many ways – the tallest building in East Bangalore and all the units are Vaastu compliant. With a turnover of over Rs.1000 crores, Pashmina Waterfront has over 1100 apartments. The project is overseeing the 8 lane express way, and takes only 40 minutes to reach the New Airport. There is complete privacy for each flat owner as there is no common wall between the flats and the main doors are not facing each other. The building oversees a large lake thus providing a beautiful waterfront.

Pashmina Waterfront would be the first project of the group in the “IT City”. The project offers a refreshing respite just around the corner in KR Puram, the new “Growth Corridor ” of Bangalore. The project is designed by M/s Thomas Associates.

Serene, picturesque and luxurious, are some of the best ways to describe Pashmina Waterfront. Enter this Oasis of contemporary living and you will be greeted with acres of space surrounded by nature. Of the entire project only 10% of the footprint is brick and mortar and the other 90% is covered with aesthetic landscaping. Pashmina Waterfront will have 9 signature towers scaling up to 38 stories, a one of its kind masterpiece in the city of Bengaluru. The world class amenities, architecture and high quality standards will make this space an exquisite landmark.
During the launch, Mr. Asit Koticha, chairman said “Pashmina – the famous Kashmiri Wool known for its quality and class signifies the moving spirit behind Pashmina Developers. We conceive, build and deliver residential, commercial and retail properties with a signature touch, combining unique design aesthetics with state-of-the-art construction techniques of international standards. Some of the city’s best schools, colleges, corporate parks, malls and hotels are within the proximity of 5 km radius. What makes Pashmina Waterfront more enviable is its great investment value, being located in the Growth Corridor of Old Madras Road along the new 8 lane expressway”.

Human Touch – Pashmina cares about the underprivileged. Pashmina, as a responsible corporate citizen, has joined hands with Habitat for Humanity, an internationally reputed NGO specialising in housing the homeless. For every apartment sold in Pashmina Waterfront, Pashmina developers will donate a house for an underprivileged person in Karnataka.

About Pashmina

Pashmina is an organisation being run by dedicated and experienced professionals. The promoters of Pashmina have been organization builders in India who have made an indelible mark in the corporate world. The key members of the management are :-

Mr. Asit Koticha who has over two decades of experience in the Indian capital Market and is highly regarded in the Indian Financial Markets has plunged into Real Estate in Bangalore through the launch of the first project “Pashmina Waterfront”. Mr Asit Koticha, Chairman of Pashmina developers has been featured in CNBC TV 18’s “Wizards of Dalal Street”. Over the years, the group under his mentorship, has developed independent and focused expertise in the areas of Equity Research, Asset Management (both equities and Real Estate), Financial planning and Wealth Advisory.

Mr. Rajesh Turakhia, CEO, is an MBA from University of Hartford, USA. Having worked in some of the leading companies in USA he headed Maya Entertainment Ltd., as an Executive Director and CEO where he was responsible for building up the production & education verticals from the inception.

Dr. Rajendra Singh – a Doctor by profession and a Medical Practitioner to the Indian Smelting & Refining Co. Ltd., Bhandup. An educationist and Chairman Trustee of Jhunjhunwala Hindi Vidya Mandir & Junior College.

For more information pl contact :

Mr. Sunil Khubchandani
Pashmina Builders & Developers Ltd
9964001284

Vinod
9845226263

Swaroopa
9483535330

Concept PR India Ltd., Bangalore.

Comments are closed.